Call for Papers for the "International Conference on Democracy and Participation in the 21st Century" which will take place in Lisbon, Portugal.
The sessions have been organized into 6 Streams:
1. Innovation, Digitalization and Participation
2. Employment Relations: Whither Industrial Democracy?
3. Gender Perspectives in the 21st Century
4. Inequality, Precarization and Exclusion
5. Public Participation and Democratic Governance
6. Participation and Democracy Revisited
Download on the conference website: http://pascal.iseg.utl.pt/~socius/eventos/ISA-RC10/call_for_papers.shtml
12 March - Deadline to submit abstract proposals. No extension of the deadline will be given.
15 April - Notification of acceptance of the abstracts to the authors
31 May - Deadline for accepted authors to register for the conference